Please contact us directly regarding availability
The X370 adds an extra level of comfort that comes from power steering and hydraulic lift. You’ll also appreciate the clean, car-style display, ergonomically laid-out controls, and the easy-to-operate Twin Touch™ transmission control pedals. You’ll master all your mowing challenges with and in style when you’re driving an X370.
- Engine is smooth running and reliable with V-twin air-cooled design
- 107-cm (42-in.) Accel Deep™ (42A) Mower Deck cuts clean and is versatile
- 107-cm (42-in.) Edge™ Mulch Deck adjusts for conditions
- Power steering and hydraulic lift enable easy operation
- Integrated hydrostatic transaxle efficiently transmits power to wheels
- Controls are convenient and easy to find
- Frame is reliable heavy-duty welded steel
- Modern styling with functional design enhances appearance and performance
- Operator station is comfortable and convenient
- Serviceability is convenient with easy-open hood
Engine power At 3100 rpm, 14.1 kW
Engine manufacturer/model FR651V
Transaxle type K57 hydrostatic integrated with transmission
Transaxle control Twin Touch™ pedals
Rear tires 20x10-8
Lift system type Hydraulic power
Cutting width 107 cm / 42 in.
All products supplied from Thomas Sherriff & Co Ltd shall be personally installed either on your site or at one of our Outlets. Any pandemic restriction shall be maintained at all times.
Pedestrian Lawnmowers & Hand Held Power Tools
Collection from store
You can collect your order from any of our outlets, please select the outlet you wish to collect from at checkout.
We have outlets in the following locations:
See our Outlets page for more details of our outlets.
If you wish your products to be delivered to an address within East Lothian, West Lothian, Midlothian, Edinburgh, Scottish Borders, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear, Durham & Teeside then delivery and handover/installation will be charged at £15.00 + VAT.
We offer Free delivery of Ride-on Lawnmowers to the following areas: East Lothian, West Lothian, Midlothian, Edinburgh, Scottish Borders, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear, Durham & Teeside.