If you’re looking for dependable performance that’s easy to operate, you need to look at the X167. The ergonomic operator station with colour-coded controls, an adjustable seat for a smoother ride, and an infinite choice of ground speeds make the X167 a pleasure to drive. It all rides on a fully welded steel frame and a cast-iron front axle built for years of dependable service. The X167 is easy to own and a joy to operate.
- Engine is powerful and smooth-running V-twin design
- John Deere Easy Change™ 30-second oil change system
- Frame made of full-length welded steel for reliability
- Hydro/automatic drive gives an infinite choice of ground speeds
- Operator station designed for comfortable operation
- Controls are easy to find and convenient to use
- Serviceability is convenient with easy-open hood
- Reverse implement option (RIO)
- CargO Mount™ system makes installation of rear bagger easy
- 122-cm (48-in.) Edge™ cutting system gives superior performance
Recommended Mowing Area Up to 6000 m²
Cutting Width 122 cm / 48 in
Engine Power 13.41 kW at 3,350 RPM
Speed Up to 8.9 km/h (5.5 mph) Forward
All products supplied from Thomas Sherriff & Co Ltd shall be personally installed either on your site or at one of our Outlets. Any pandemic restriction shall be maintained at all times.
Pedestrian Lawnmowers & Hand Held Power Tools
Collection from store
You can collect your order from any of our outlets, please select the outlet you wish to collect from at checkout.
We have outlets in the following locations:
See our Outlets page for more details of our outlets.
If you wish your products to be delivered to an address within East Lothian, West Lothian, Midlothian, Edinburgh, Scottish Borders, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear, Durham & Teeside then delivery and handover/installation will be charged at £15.00 + VAT.
We offer Free delivery of Ride-on Lawnmowers to the following areas: East Lothian, West Lothian, Midlothian, Edinburgh, Scottish Borders, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear, Durham & Teeside.